Thursday, December 3, 2009

HARDCORE RIRI IN HER PRATT'S



Whilst doing some shopping around Central London yesterday... I stumbled upon a really cool pair of jeans... I just thought to myself that they were just another cool design for jeans... and then I see this picture of Rihanna being venerated for wearing these Pratt's Motorcycle Jeans... I dont deny the fact that she looks good but If I had bought them... I probably would've had a couple of people telling me how they love my jeans (yeh... they're that cool)... but that's probably where it would've ended... I don't see the need for glorifying another person just because they're looking cool... and that's by discarding the fact that someone else probably dressed them...One thing I've learned from being in London is that... celebrities have got nothing on the common man on the street... we're so much more AWESOME MAN....

xGx

No comments:

Post a Comment