Tuesday, May 12, 2009

HEY JUDE...







Finally, something for the boys... I know I've made you wait boys but trust me, it was worth the wait. As my very first feature on my blog for men, I decided to focus on this prettiest of all Brit pretty boys - Jude Law. Jude Law is no strange face to fashion magazines, and while going through pages of magazines, I would often land on pictures of Jude always looking impeccable but yet effortlessly put together. For me his style is just simple, neat and he just show any man should look like whether he is walking his dog or going grocery shopping. I think he really makes skinnies and straight leg jeans look great and his love for scarves was a definite plus when choosing him as a feature:). So boys, I hope you learn something from him.

xGx

No comments:

Post a Comment