Monday, July 5, 2010

LOVING THESE PRADA DRAFT LENS



Hi everybuddy, here's a quick post on piece of eyewear I'd love to get my hands on: the Prada Draft Lens. I'm not usually into the big 60's glasses trend but I can definitely see myself wearing these funky glasses. Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie are also fans... although I wouldn't see Jessica Alba rock these shades, it's no surprise to me that Nicole is a fan considering that she possesses hundreds of pairs of Jackie O's ie the ultimate 60s shades.
xGx

2 comments:

  1. I love it :))
    looks so great :D xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I really love your blog. I have bookmarked this page so I can come back again to check it out. I love information prada eyeglasses, I collect them. I just hope you keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete