Monday, June 15, 2009

DESIGNER TO WATCH: GLORIA WAVAMUNNO

Name?

Gloria Wavamunno

Age?

24

Occupation?

Fashion Designer

What inspired/encouraged you to become a fashion designer and when did you realize that’s what you wanted to be?

I know i have always loved clothes from a young age, my mother and aunts were in the fashion industry in Uganda, my aunts still are, so i was always around clothes and fabrics. It was my love.

Who and what inspires your style and collection?

My emotions mainly inspire my creations and myself. My mother is my muse for style, but mainly my emotions make me.

Favourite store?

Oh that's a hard one, favorite store at the moment arrogant cat.

Favourite city to shop?

London/Shanghai

Favourite designer?

Everything by Karl Largerfeld

Your favourite item of clothing?

Sunglasses

Trend prediction?

interesting individuality

Do you have a style icon? If yes, who is it?

Well at the moment :) Amber Rose

Style Advice?

Express you, what else can you do?

1 comment:

  1. did she say Amber Rose????? hahaha odd pick uum?

    Well, u got talent thats for sure

    ReplyDelete