Tuesday, September 29, 2009

THE SWEET SMELL OF SUMMER...

Cantao S/S 2010






Lenny S/S 2010






Cia.Maritima S/S 2010







Agua de Coco S/S 2010





Today I thought I'd make my dear Southern Hemisphere readers happy and post a series of shows from Rio and Sao Paulo Fashion Week. Since we are rapidly approach the scorching summer days, I just wanted to give you a small preview of what I hope I'll be getting into during the long days and short nights of summer. While watching a series of shows for Spring/Summer2010, my favourite always end up being the Brazilian shows, there's just something about them that makes you want to be only holiday right away and spend endless days on the beaches of Ipanema and Copacabana sipping on a caipirinha.... sigh... Summer is just around the corner, have a little patience... In the meantime, you can feast your eyes on these beautiful collections

xGx

Photos: elle.com.br

No comments:

Post a Comment