Saturday, October 17, 2009

THE BAG LADY'S GONE CRAZY

So I was doing some window shopping in Sandton Square (JHB) earlier this week and stumbled upon these beautiful bags from Robot...
I love the studs on this bags and the fact that its made out of animal skin... you can only notice it when you get really close.... hence the zoom... its beautiful and classy

Snakeskin has been a favourite this season an dthe previous one... we've been seeing in bags, shoes, jackets... skirts... anything really and in all colours... I'm just loving and enjoying it... you cannot go wrong with this bag... it's a great accessory to an outfit

More 'faux' snakeskin demonstarted here...

This tan leather bag is great because of its simplicity... tan is a great colour for belts, shoes ( I saw so many pictures of men where tan shoes without socks... and I loved it) I specifically like leather tan jackets... so chic

I love anything 'matelassé' be it bags or shoes or any piece of clothing! There's no exception here... I fell in love with this electrying colour...

xGx

No comments:

Post a Comment