Monday, January 25, 2010

AUDI JOBURG FASHION WEEK A/W 2010: THULA SINDI


And last but certainly not least, was the Thula Sindi Show. This was my favourite show. I would love to own most of the pieces that were displayed. I loved the way it started with a beautiful white figure-hugging dress with lace details on it, as well as the simplicty of the pieces. This designer definitely scored a point in my books with his leopard print kaftan, it just flowed so beautifully! I also loved the way he used black sequins on a white figure-hugging number. The long tired black and purple gown was also amazing... I just loved it. These designs are a step in the right direction for South African fashion. There were some cliches here as well but he still managed to make me love his collection.

xGx

No comments:

Post a Comment