Tuesday, February 16, 2010

BACKSTAGE AT PIRELLI CALENDAR 2010 WITH TERRY RICHARDSON

The location: random place in beautiful Brazil (sigh... I need a holiday) and just by looking at the model line up for this year's edition of the Pirelli Calendar, one can only see that it's going to be 'muito quente'.From Rosie Huntington, Ana Beatriz Barros (who i love... she's gorgeous), Lily Cole (odd for me be still not bad), Daisy Lowe, Catherine McNeil, Abbey Lee Kershaw, Marloes Horst, Miranda Kerr, Georgina Stojilkovicg, Eniko Mihalik and Gracie Carvalho (my favourite model at the moment and she's only 18!)... the 2010 Pirelli Calendar promises to be a success. Unfortunately it's extremely hard to get your hands on the photos so early into the year because you have to buy the Calendar but here are the pictures I managed to find. For some reason, after looking at these pictures, I didn't feel any form of shame or disgust (even though it was quite raw), actually it made me feel as though going topless  is not that much of a big deal. It's probably because the models do it in such a natural way and they don't make it look vulgar. Don't get me wrong, I would never go topless but although I found the pictures quite raw, I also found them quite tasteful. That's probably why I like Pirelli Calendars.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment