Sunday, April 4, 2010

TERRY RICHARDSON X EVERYBODY


Rosie Maran  

Leighton Meester and Blake Lively


Lil' Wayne


Arlo Dennis




Barack Obama


Jessica Alba


Skateboard P


3 Way Kiss


Bob Richardson (his father)

 

Amy Winehouse


Jake Gyllenhall


Pictures by Terry Richardson

I was previously confronted with many criticisms from my readers regarding the Pirelli Calendar 2010 shoot... many were either outraged and disgusted or absolutely loved it, so I told myself that I should get those who weren't too familiar with such 'risque' photography to acquaint themselves with the master mind behind the shoot of this year's edition of the Pirelli Calendar. I wasn't very familiar with Terry Richardson's work myself (but had seen some of these pictures without knowing who took them, I liked them then and I like them even more now:))... Everything made so much more sense now that I knew his style. I love the fact that he adopts some kind of raw sensuality and adds humour to it!

xGx

No comments:

Post a Comment