Friday, March 20, 2009

ALL HAIL THE QUEEN













It should come as no surprise to any of you who know me or who know more or less about fashion that I would chose this woman as an Icon. While searching for the perfect outfits to upload for this feature, I realised that this woman's fashion sense is so ahead of trends and simply timeless. the photos that I've uploaded date back to 2000, almost a decade ago Kate Moss would put together an outfit, that we can still call 'trendy' today. Kate is just always on point, and yet she always carries a 'non-chalance' about her. She is a muse to designers, whether she's sporting hot pants with some 'cuissardes' with waistcoat or even a fur coat... she's simply amazing... and to me she's the ultimate fashion icon.
xGx

1 comment:

  1. Love the tribute to Miss Moss. Her innate sense of style doesn't follow any rules, she's always ahead. Everything she rocks has a point of interest. She's truly inspirational.

    ReplyDelete