Saturday, March 21, 2009

ASHLEY OLSEN




Love the sleek middle parting, c'est tres tres chic



I just love her style... what's great about her is that she pull off outfits that are way beyond her years, she does classics beautifully... she's definitely one of my icons (after Kate, of course)...

Celebreties that I can assure you that will never see as icons are Eva Longoria, Fergie, Mary J Blige, Victoria Beckham, (as much as I love her collection, there's nothing natural about her), Paris Hilton, Sienna Miller (simply cuz she tries too hard to be Kate Moss)... The ones I'm really thinking of putting up are Nicole Richie, Lou Doillon, Carine Roitfeld and her daughter, Blake Lively, Chloe Sevigny, Maggie Gylenhaal, I've recently started liking Anne Hathaway (she's come a long way), Rachel Zoe, Audrey Tautou, Alice Dellal, and Alexa Chung and Audrey Hepburn... I'm looking forward to them... I hope you are too

xGx

No comments:

Post a Comment