Wednesday, November 18, 2009

FOR THE LOVE OF GREY




Ralph Lauren A/W 2009/2010




Alexander Wang RTW 2010









Preen A/W 2009/2010

Isabel Marant and Alexander Wang are both fans of this colour, and so am I... wearing grey is right on trend - and so convenient for me since it's my fave colour. Matter of fact I think it's just one of those colours that will just always be in fashion because of it's simplicity and neutrality... it goes well with so many colours... whether it's light or dark but personally, I love teaming up light grey with white, I think they complement each other so beautifully... Lately I've seen grey being teamed up with neon colours, which makes the neon trend so much more interesting instead of having splashes of neon being thrown at you... sober the trend down with grey. One thing I would not recommend though is the grey nail polish... it looks really merky on and really isn't flattering. So I'm going to have to pass on that trend... what I also find really interesting is  the way Alex Wang teamed up light grey with leopard print... magnifique...

xGx

No comments:

Post a Comment