Wednesday, December 2, 2009

LATE OBSESSION WITH LEOPARD PRINT



 


A couple of years ago when leopard print made its comeback as a hot trend and everyone managed to get their hands on anything that happened to have a hint on leopard print on it... i was (unfortunately) not that amazed by it. The simple thought that people would go gaga over anything that screamed leopard print just meant that they would easily give up on it. However... I've slowly found myself developing a late obsession for this past trend. It seems as though I'm not the only one though... while walking through Oxford... I surprisingly saw a couple of stylish gals sporting leopard print jackets....Lily Allen... Kate Moss and Daisy Lowe are also fans.... this trend is far from dying... I love

xGx

1 comment:

  1. ive also never been into it... until i saw Alexander wang SS10 runway show!! check it out... worn simply with grey, AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete